Sunday, September 18, 2011

Swear by the goodness of Virgin Coconut Oil



When do you need Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO)?
  • Lack of energy
  • Too much weight
  • High cholestrol
  • Eczema
  • Dry skin
  • Hypothyroid
  • Weak immune system
  • Candida
  • Irirtable bowel
  • Osteoporosis
  • Diabetes
  • Cancer metastasis
  • Lupus & rheumatoid arthritis
  • Kidney & bladder infections
  • Premature aging & wrinkle
  • Viral, bacteria, fungal, yeast & parasite infections (such as measles, chicken pox, hepatitis, AIDS, herpes, ringworm, athelete foot, thrush, influenza, food poisoning etc.)
(as listed in NUI Virgin Coconut Oil)
It is also stated the safest moisturizer for skin, pre-washed with VCO became your moisturizer and effective in removing dandruff.

My own testimonial : A good friend of mine which happen to be co-admin of Natural Parenting and Living Loft, sent about 2-3 tablespoons of VCO to my house during my confinement after I told her that my then newborn develop bad rashes all over his body. According to the GP, it is a common skin disorder temporarily because of hormone imbalance and after several times layered the cream from the clinic, his skin did not shown any significant healing. Soon once the VCO obtained, I applied them lightly all over my baby's skin, 2-3 days later, it was getting better and better and finally saying goodbye to the bad rashes. Now, it became diaper cream for my baby only if there is redness.

For myself and my other two boys, we consumed them alternately. I also applied to my lips before bedtime and early morning. It did improved the condition of my lips as I prone to get cracked and dry lips. It's been long I did'nt wear any lipstick and at most I will only wear lipgloss to moisturise my lip. Now, VCO replaced my lipgloss.

6 comments:

  1. Kedai Organik Justlife kat Ikano. Cuba google carik website justlife, kat mana lagi branches dier yg nearby your place... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me pun apply VCO kat my baby..eczema dia jd lebih baik..tp xpernah apply tuk diri sendiri..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. My aunt already tried using virgin coconut oil and told us it is effective, but she ran out of stock that’s why she tried looking for online prescription drugs for her medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! what wonderful opportunity for coconut oil such as.....online buy pure coconut oil Based in Oxfordshire, Eden of Essence provide pure organic extra virgin coconut oil to a range of wholesalers and health food shops across the UK. Buy online or call 0800 458 2928.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guna Tropika VCO products kt my boy. Alhamdulillah sgt serasi. All natural, based on virgin coconut oil. Muslim malaysian made. More info call visit fb page - Tropika VCO & Medela Swing Maxi. Iklan pun dah kuar kt TV3 now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...