Friday, September 23, 2011
De-stress is necessary and this is my way on doing so
Arranged randomly as handy as needed.
1. Exercise. My Smart-Shop Strider comes to its rescue.
2. Heat-up in my portable sauna.
3. Chocolate indulgences. Lots of it. Sugar is good for brainstorming.
4. Coffee. Caffeine-dose. Perks me up anytime.
5. Curl up with good book.. Just dive in. Even fairy tales by Enid Blyton will do.
7. Back to Square One. Back to the Creator. Self-reflection.
8. Dance. Any music will do.
How do you de-stress?
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Health and Fitness
Natural and Green Living
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)