Actually, there's more than 10 but for some warming-up, here I rest my case..ooppss..I meant my sharing..
1. Before purchasing cloth diaper for the first time, source them out from reliable seller and do inquire things that you unsure of.
2. Each baby is unique likewise your baby would be too. So, there is an existence of many, many types of cloth diapers that would soon be the one that suits your baby. Unlike disposable diapers which is too generic and stressed that your baby must have the same cut like the rest of the baby. Boring!
3. It is good to mingle and get together with other cloth diaper mamas. Besides, exchanging story on cloth diapers, you get to swap and buy from each other. Like Barter system or happily try brands that you would likely to add so preloved is your best bet for trial.
4. Cloth diapering is a lesson in disguise. It is an early exposure on teaching your baby to make decision. You won't have that priviledge with disposable dipes as each piece is the same. Lure your little toddler to the cloth diaper storage and asked you lil tot to pick cloth diaper that he wants to wear on that nappy change is such a thrill.
5. Treat your baby's cloth diaper washing task like washing your laundry and voila! you found it is not hassle after all. Provided you know there are rules not meant to be broken.
6. Your other half was reluctant when you prompt to cloth diaper? Keep your mouth shut initially for sometime and sooner or later, you see that he would be excited as you, if not bit, it could be more. Heemmm..a bit on financial evidence is better.
7. Don't stick to just one type and one brand of cloth diaper. Be adventurous!
8. Indulging in cloth diaper is good as long you stick to your main objective prior to your cloth diapering. But, if being one cloth-diaper addicted is not a burden and never make you feel guilty, then why not? Who cares? It's your money after all.
9. Why give up so fast when something is not right when you cloth diapering? There's always a solution and alternatives. Seek other cloth diaper expertise's advises and ask around for tips and tricks.
10. You will enjoy cloth diapering when you know the TIPS and TRICKS!